Learn to Read the Bible Effectively
Do you find the Bible…Confusing? Overwhelming? Hard to Understand? Difficult to Apply to Real Life? Then this seminar is for you!
8-Week Spring Session: April 7–May 26!
Eight concise and informative sessions are delivered in a friendly, comfortable environment. This upcoming series is aimed at equipping you with the skills and determination you need to understand Scriptural doctrines for yourself and to benefit from a new appreciation of the Bible. Whether you are familiar with the Bible or not, you will walk away with lots of information and new energy to begin reading the Bible more effectively.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn…
- The origin of the Bible and its practical message for life today
- How to let the Bible interpret itself
- How to use cross references for enhanced study
- Understanding signs, symbols, and foreshadowing in the Bible
- How to understand parables
- Understanding the fundamentals of Bible prophecy
- How to find spiritual lessons in Bible stories . . . and much much more
EVERYONE is welcome to attend!
Spring 2015 session: every Tuesday evening from 6:30 pm–8:30 pm., April 7–May 26.
A new series begins twice a year, in September and February. EVERYONE is welcome to come to as many sessions as they like, or as few as they like. You don’t need to wait until the beginning of a new series. Drop in anytime. Regular attendance is not mandatory, but recommended.
7450 Wilson Mills Road at East Hill Drive
Chesterland, Ohio 44026
(at Church of the Blessed Hope)
Send us an email if you have any questions, or call Laura at 440-321-9110.